Be a Star! Submit your video to AANMA's "Why see an Allergist?" campaign!
Allergy & Asthma Network - Mothers of Asthmatics (AANMA) is partnering with the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) to produce six video vignettes on "Why see an Allergist?" and they need your help! AANMA is looking for people who fit the following criteria and are willing to participate:
- Newly diagnosed or undiagnosed patients with symptoms of allergy and/or asthma
- Patients diagnosed with at least one of the following conditions:
- Children with seasonal allergies
- Food allergy
- Pregnancy and asthma
- Teenager with asthma
- Pet allergies
- Required to send a homemade, 60-second video of your story to AANMA by March 15, 2013
- Willing to participate in a pre-interview via telephone with video production agency
- Able and willing to participate in a one-day commercial video shoot in downtown Chicago in April 2013
Please contact Tonya Winders at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-641-9595 should you have any questions regarding this opportunity.